Saturday, December 8, 2012

What She Wants for Christmas

Like most women over the years I have had a string of the usual Christmas gifts...new cars, houses, diamonds and such.


So I thought this year I would think outside of the box and actually add a few things to my wish list that women usually don't get. Of course this is what Santa would look like slidding down the chimney!





Now tell me this wouldn't be sweet... 








And it wouldn't hurt none if he looked a lot like this, huh?







I'm not sure how much of that dinner would actually be eaten, but wow what an offer:)



And how about a few love letters???











Especially if he hand delivered them.









And since I don't want to be too greedy, I'll end my list with just one more thing...I would like a list of all the bad boys that made Santa's naughty list this year:)








 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment