Thursday, August 16, 2012

Curiosity

16 August 2012

Hi All, I have a new release coming out September 17th with Rebel Ink Press so I thought I would go ahead and share my new cover (which I absolutely love) and the blurb...


      Elizabeth Simmons has a secret that could destroy the happy life she's finally managed to build.

Seven years into an unhappy marriage, Elizabeth had become accustomed to a life of lies, insults, and other women. In fact, she'd taken up the philosophy don’t expect anything and you won’t be disappointed.

Breaking her own rule, an anniversary trip to New Orleans leaves her disappointed and alone yet again when a chance meeting with Mr. Tall, Dark and Almost Too Handsome to be true causes her imagination to take over and she finds it difficult to think of anything else. Soon she starts wondering if a midnight tryst might not be such a bad thing after all. 

But three years later Shawn shows up on her doorstep and the threat of her perfect world crashing down around her is all too real.

To learn more about my books and what I'm up to...


Follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/bethanycross_
Facebook at Bethany Cross 
My Author page: http://www.facebook.com/authorbethanycross?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment