Friday, August 17, 2012

School Daze


17 August 2012

Alright, so summer vacation is winding down and mothers, grandmothers, nannies, and caregivers across the nation are gearing up for back-to-school. Amidst the hustle and bustle of school shopping and sports physicals, dental checkups and visits to the eye doctor...all in the spirit of getting the little darlings ready for the start of a brand new school year; what happens to us...the women of the world?

We get frazzled, right? Right!!!

And who couldn't use a little distraction from the crazyness of real life for a few minutes, right? Right!!!

Soooo...I thought I'd share with yall some of the things that calm my frazzled nerves...

                     Like maybe a little chocolate               
                                Or how about alot???

And then again sometimes it's nice to just have a relaxing drink...

But of course a glass of wine is always better when shared:)



Or if you are the kind that likes the hard stuff
Maybe this would be more your flavor
And then there is always the best way to relax and forget your troubles...oh yeah, a nice hot bubble bath
For Two


So all of you feel free to borrow any of my suggestion for relaxing at this busy time of year, and enjoy...I only hope my methods work as well for you as they do for me;)

Until next time...XoXo...BC

No comments:

Post a Comment